Keeping our Clients and Workers Safe
Effective Monday, May 18, 2020, all nonessential residential construction projects may resume in New Jersey, in accordance with Governor Murphy’s Executive Order No. 142. It is part of the Governor’s plan to begin safely reopening the state during the coronavirus pandemic.
At Dickson Development, we have always maintained high levels of safety on our job sites. Today, we take our normal procedures to the next level, exercising an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of our workers and clients.
Here are the steps we take on every job site, every day:
- Limiting the number of workers on a job site at a time
- Practicing physical distancing with our clients, remaining at least six feet apart.
- Wearing gloves and face coverings
- Using plastic partitioning to section off areas of the house not being renovated
- Putting down floor coverings
- Adhering to the strict sanitation guidelines established by the CDC, including regular hand-washing, coughing and sneezing into tissues and promptly disposing of those tissues.
- Thoroughly cleaning work areas at the end of every day
- Communicating to clients via email and text whenever possible.
We are also offering design service and consultations using video conferencing. For more information, please contact us by clicking on the link below: